Hello! My name’s WhatsDog and I’m your WatchDog. I’m going to warn you when the contact that you choose connects to WhatsApp.
You are going to catch him/her online and he/she is not going to notice that is under surveillance thanks to WhatsDog. You’ll be able to text your contact immediately and he/she won’t be able to tell you that he/her didn’t see your WhatsApp message.
Why should I use WhatsDog?
– No more excuses!
– Because your boyfriend/girlfriend won’t be able to lie anymore!
– Because you will be capable of monitoring if he/she went out yesterday!
– Because you’ll be alert: you’ll know when WhatsApp is opened by your contact!
WhatsDog can ALWAYS see the WhatsApp last seen time, even if your contact has that option disabled. It doesn’t mind if your contact has an iPhone or he/she blocked you, WhatsDog can supervise everything. It ALWAYS works!
You choose who you want to monitor: a friend, your partner, a relative… anybody. Moreover, WhatsDog will show you a list of the connections and logouts hours to WhatsApp of that contact. You’ll be able to track everything thanks to WhatsDog’s calendar and you’ll have all the data searchable (previous days conntections, number and lenght of connections..). What more do you need?
Click this link from your mobile phone to download the latest version of WhatsDog for Android:
Download WhatsDog for Android version 5.0.0 (last official version)
Click this link from your mobile phone to download the latest version of WhatsDog for iOS (iPad e iPhone):
Download WhatsDog for iOS (iPad e iPhone) version 1.0.0 (last official version)
If you use it, keep it moderate! It’s a powerful tool!
– You can sign in with multiple Google accounts.
– WhatsApp connections monitoring of the number you choose.
– A notification will be sent to your device at every connection of the monitored number.
– You’ll find a direct access button to WhatsApp in WhatsDog.
– List of all the recent WhatsApp connections/disconnections.
– There’s going to be an intuitive and simple calendar with WhatsApp history connections/disconnections.
– WhatsDog is going to assess the WhatsApp level of addiction of your contact and a statistical overview of the connections/disconnections.
– Configure the settings in order to silence notifications, turning vibration on/off or eliminate advertisements paying a little money subscribing!